The global Unflavored Sparkling Water Market size was USD 31.65 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 12.5 % over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increase in demand for sparkling water owing to the ability to enhance digestion and improve heart health is a key factor driving market revenue growth. Sparkling water does not contain any sugar or calories, hence sparkling water consumption is beneficial for heart health. Particularly in cases of constipation, carbonated water help with bowel movements. According to research, sparkling water also lessens severity of other indigestion symptoms including stomach pain. In addition, it lowers blood sugar levels, bad LDL cholesterol, and inflammation indicators. Sparkling water beverages come in a range of flavors and are distinguishable from soda water by being sugar-free.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/5476
Top Companies Operating in the Global Unflavored Sparkling Water Market Report:
Nestle, PepsiCo, Inc., National Beverage Crop, The Coca-Cola Company, Danone S.A., Mountain Valley Spring Water, Ferrarelle, LaCroix Beverages, Inc., CG Roxane, LLC., and GEROLSTEINER BRUNNEN GMBH CO. KG.
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- The fruit-flavored segment accounted for a significant revenue share in 2021. Sparkling water with flavors, such as orange, lemon, raspberry, blackberry, apple and others, is widely used in place of carbonated beverages and sodas. Flavored sparkling water offers consumers additional nutritional advantages, making it a superior solution. It is manufactured with natural flavors and is free of calories, salt, and artificial sweeteners. It also encourages leading a healthy lifestyle, aids in weight management, guards against obesity, and prevent dehydration.
- The super markets segment expected to register a moderate growth rate over the forecast period. This is owing to improved shopping experience and significant increase in number of customers willing to buy sparkling water from hypermarkets and supermarkets. Sparkling water in the supermarket is sold under a variety of brand names such as sparkling mineral water, club soda, tonic water, and seltzer.
- The stain removal segment is expected to register a significant growth rate over the forecast period. Sparkling water can be used to remove stains, especially stubborn ones, while soda water can clean glass windows and bathroom mirrors. In addition, rust is removed by carbon dioxide present in sparkling water.
- The Asia Pacific market is expected to be the fastest growing market over the forecast period owing to countries, such as China and India. The countries’ need for packaging solutions has grown as a result of presence of numerous industries such as food beverage. The market for sparkling water is growing as a result of increased packaging technology, rising processed food consumption, and customer’s concern about their health and seeking out healthy products. In addition, demand for bottled water, coconut water, and functional beverages has increased as hydration has emerged as a crucial concern in the beverage industry.
- The Europe market is expected to register a largest revenue share. European countries where sparkling water is frequently served with meals in restaurants include Germany, the UK, Italy, Spain, France, and the Netherlands. The market in this region will be driven due to rapid expansion of quick-service restaurants across Europe.
To read more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/sparkling-water-market
An analysis of the Unflavored Sparkling Water Market has been carried out by segmenting it into key regions and offering information on growth rates, market shares, current and emerging trends, production and consumption ratios, analysis of the industrial chain, demand and supply, imports and exports, revenue contributions, and the presence of key players in each region. To gain a better understanding of the regional spread of and progress of the Unflavored Sparkling Water Market, a country-by-country analysis of the market is provided in the report.
The global Unflavored Sparkling Water Market is segmented into:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Further market segmentation
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Fruit- flavored
Distribution channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Hyper Markets Super Markets
- Online Retail
Application Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Stain Removal
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What are the dominating factors that are influencing the growth of the industry?
- In the forecast period, which market segment is expected to rise the most?
- What are the risks and challenges that the industry is facing?
- In the coming years, which area is projected to dominate the market?
- Who are the major players in the market? What kind of strategic business plans have they made?
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/5476
Thank you for taking the time to read our article. The report can be tailored to the needs of the client. Please contact us for more details, and our team will tailor the report to your specific requirements.
Get Explore Latest Related Reports:
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370